3.19.2012

Windy Inspirations

Something tells me I should feel embarrassed for this.. I spent a good 30 minutes on Sunday afternoon taking pictures of this tree in a parking lot. Though, Tyler had softball practice at that park so it isn't totally weird! Anyway, while watching the wind blow around the branches and leaves, I thought 'Why haven't I played around with exposure times more?'.  Night photography isn't really my thing but I really want to do some 5 minute day exposures! 
Obviously it was crazy bright outside, way too bright to take any exposures over a second. But look at those leaves at the bottom! SO BEAUTIFUL! I can only imagine how beautiful a 5 minute long exposure would be. That leads me to this little beauty:
B&W ND 3.0 filter, which can help create long exposure photos like this and this. Oh, I cannot wait to play! EEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment